Uniting crafters and merchants for a thriving independent food system
Our Goalwith the Good Food Fund is to launch the following projects and develop them to be self-sustaining:
- Equity Action Plan: A multi year plan that focuses on training retailers, distinguishing producers of color, and rethinking the “ethnic food aisle”
- Good Food Originals: Series of collaborations with Good Food Award winners launched in stores of the 34 Good Food Merchants Alliance Members
- Merchants Summit: Annual gathering to discuss common challenges, from the rise of online retailing to strengthening culture and magnifying impact
- Roadshow: Immersive trips for independent retailers to experience our country’s vibrant food traditions, building new relationships and commerce
- Good Food Gifts: Unique Good Food Awards-branded holiday gift boxes sold at the stores of the 34 Good Food Merchants Alliance Members
- Staff Exchanges: Structured staff swaps to facilitate sharing amongst independent retailers, also creating a unique perk for retaining talent
- Coordinated Marketing: Streamlined and amplified messaging about the values of good food via combined networks of crafters and retailers
As the Good Food Fund continues to grow, new projects will be added. The Good Food Fund will continue to support the food community by evaluating the needs of crafters & merchants to propose a new set of projects aimed at fortifying a thriving independent food system.
Interested in making a contribution?
Donate to the Good Food Fund here or email firstname.lastname@example.org.