Member BenefitsMembers of all sizes may show at the Good Food Mercantiles!
All members, regardless of size, have access to all Good Food Merchants Guild benefits below. Thank you for believing in the power of coming together to move the whole of our food culture forward. Already a member? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to take advantage!
- One free entry into the Good Food Awards in July for those that fit into one of the 18 categories ($82 value).
- One free posting on Good Food Jobs ($60 value) and 50% off additional postings.
- 20% off VerTerra wholesale web pricing using code “goodfood.”
- 10% discount on the first month of a Forage Kitchen Membership Package.
- 15% scholarship for enrollment in The Presidio Graduate School.
- Two passes to the Industry Hour at the Good Food Mercantile in New York City, Portland and San Francisco ($50 value).
- A free profile on Localize, a platform to help retailers in your area find your Good Food.
- Free membership on Fieldcraft, the ingredient marketplace for brands, plus unlimited sourcing assistance.
- A handsome window cling to hang in a shop window or office.
- Opportunity to show at our Good Food Mercantile – the un-trade show for tasty, authentic, responsible food – in San Francisco, New York City and Portland.
- A complimentary consultation with Jake Ahles of Attunement Studio.
- Enjoy priority onboarding to Pod Foods, the fully transparent CPG distributor taking the guess-work out of distribution.
- Listing on the Good Food Guild directory (used by our retail partners to discover and source the best of what is tasty, authentic and responsible).
- Use of the Good Food Guild membership logo on your website.
- Our community to share your news.