- Good Food Gifts: Unique Good Food Awards-branded holiday gift boxes sold at the stores of the 22 Good Food Merchants Collaborative Members
- Exclusive Product Program: A series of collaborations with Good Food Award winners launched in the Merchants Collaborative stores
- Staff Exchanges: Structured staff swaps to facilitate sharing amongst independent retailers, also creating a unique perk for retaining talent
- Merchants’ Summit: Annual gathering to discuss common challenges, from the rise of online retailing to strengthening culture and magnifying impact
- Food Tours: Immersive trips for independent retailers to experience our country’s vibrant food traditions, building new relationships and commerce
- Coordinated Marketing: Streamlined and amplified messaging about the values of good food via combined networks of crafters and retailers
As the Good Food Fund continues to grow, new projects will be added. The Good Food Fund will continue to support the food community by evaluating the needs of crafters & merchants to propose a new set of projects aimed at fortifying a thriving independent food system.